1. WorksGroup hours of operation
Our website never closes, you are able to purchase 24 hours a day and on any day during the year. Furthermore, our Client Support team are available to assist as follows:
Monday - Friday: 08h00 - 17h00 via the Contact Us page
2. Steps to purchasing on our site
From the home page:
- Select a category/product that appeals to you
- Within the category you will find an array of products on offer
- Once you have chosen a specific product, you need to select quantity, size, colour, etc. and then “add to cart”
- From here you can either continue shopping or checkout
- At checkout you are afforded the opportunity to review your cart
- From here you can either register as a new user or login to your existing account and then enter your shipping and billing addresses)
- You must accept our T’s and C’s
- Make payment
- Your will receive an order confirmation via email.
3. Selecting the correct size garment
When you find a product you like, you can click through to our measurement chart in our menu which will guide you in your size selection.
4. Updating name, password or email address
Within our Account section, you will find the option to edit your name, email address & password
5. Payment methods available to you
Credit or Debit Cards
Our payment options are through PayFast and include:
- Credit and cheque cards (VISA and Mastercard)
- Instant EFT (Absa, FNB, Nedbank, Standard Bank)
Additional information as to what is required to process a payment, can be found as you proceed to checkout. PayFast will guide you through your selected option
PayFast offers an Instant EFT payment option. Select Instant EFT as your payment option during checkout. You will be redirected to the PayFast payment engine where you will be prompted to pay the appropriate amount via EFT from your internet banking site
PayFast account details and a unique reference number will be provided to you by PayFast during the payment process.
After completing your EFT payment on your internet banking site, return to the PayFast screen and click the “COMPLETE” button. Receipt of your payment will be verified and your order completed. You will be notified of successful payment and completion of your order via email
*Please note that only once we have confirmed that monies reflect in our bank account, will we begin to process your order
6. Issues with credit card payments
Should you experience an issue when paying by credit card, check that the card number, card name and expiry date are all entered exactly as it appears on the front of your card
Check that your 3-digit CVC number on the back of the card is also entered correctly. If you are still having problems, please contact us at email@example.com or 011 053 4700.
7. Confirmation that order has gone through
Your purchase was processed successfully if:
You were directed to a ‘Thank You’ page on completion of your purchase and you received an email confirming your order
8. Unsuccessful orders
The most common reasons for an order being ‘unsuccessful’ are:
- The transaction was unsuccessful due to the payment method used;
- We suspect the order is fraudulent. We reserve the right to cancel or refuse to fulfil any order that we suspect as being fraudulent. This includes, but is not limited to, instances of suspected stolen credit cards.
- In the event of a fraudulent purchase being placed, cardholders must initiate a chargeback via their bank in order to be refunded. We cannot process refunds for orders suspected of fraud
9. Ordering by phone
We do not accept orders telephonically. You will need to create an account on the site to make a purchase
10. Delivery options
Delivery options are determined based on:
Your delivery address and the area it falls in. Not all delivery options are feasible for all areas. While we are continuously working to improve our delivery network, Express delivery may not be feasible for servicing remote areas; and
Availability The delivery options we give you on checkout are always the fastest available times we can offer for your delivery address. We offer a number of different delivery options to choose from. These options are offered to you on checkout based on your delivery area code and availability
*Please note, we reserve the right to amend delivery costs at any time
**Items will not ship until funds have cleared in our bank account
11. Changing or editing orders
Unfortunately, once an order is placed, we are unable to make any changes thereto.
12. Cancelling an order
Once placed, orders cannot be cancelled. If you no longer want to receive the order, you can log a return (no embroidered items will be able to be returned). The item will then be collected from you and a refund actioned once the items are returned to our warehouse.
To log a return e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details (order number) and collection address.
All courier fees will be for the customer’s account.
Customers remain liable for courier fees if the order is cancelled but has already been shipped
13. Overseas deliveries
We currently ship nationally within South Africa, excluding PO Boxes. We do not ship overseas
Should you wish to return an item to us, this can only be done on the following basis:
- It is undamaged, unused and unworn with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- It is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact
- The return is initiated within 48 hours of receipt of your package
- We cannot accept items that are embroidered or embellished in any way
Send an e-mail to email@example.com and attach both your invoice and your order number to initiate the return process
*It is important to note that customers remain liable for all courier fees incurred for both delivery and return
15. Prepare the return parcel
Pack the product in its original packaging and then into a shipping box or other packaging to protect the products during transit.
16. If a refund is granted
We will refund you to your original method of payment insofar as possible. Once we have received the returned product in our warehouse, your refund will be processed within 5 days. Please allow at least 5-7 working days for payment to reflect
We do not offer exchanges. Customers who need to exchange items will have to follow the returns process for a refund. They will then need to purchase the new, desired item on the website
How to contact us if there is an issue
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with any concerns or questions you may have